Imam Al-Hujjah Hospital is unique for its electronic management program, developed specially for the hospital by an expert programming company.
The goal of this program is to provide a real and integral work environment for the hospital management system, compatible with the universal coding systems customized for the healthcare sector. The program was designed to reduce burdens and routine procedures for the patients in general and for the employees in particular, in addition to committing to the international standards of documenting and archiving medical services under the title “The Electronic Medical Record”.
This advanced program forms a communication link among all hospital departments and it offers several advantages for each department, as follows:
- Human Resources Management System:
The program facilitates saving employee data, calculating salaries, recruiting and training, evaluating and analyzing employee performance, recording work hours and leave, archiving employee files.
- Accounting Management System:
One of the characteristics of the accounting management system is the speed in regulating employee wages, facilitating accounting procedures and sending invoices to companies. It also helps cashiers in producing bills for the patients, counting daily revenue and providing the management with financial reports. In addition, relying on electronic data prevents wasting a lot of stationary.
- Storehouse Management System:
Easiness in adding a new material, inserting bills, taking out materials, year-end stock (number and quantity of stored materials), purchases, storage work and storage statistics.
- Medical Records Management System:
Easiness in fetching documents, document processing, as well as the security of data and follow-up.
- Auditing Management System:
All information, whether monetary or in-kind, is audited by the auditing management system.
- The Consultation Clinics System (The Electronic Medical Record):
This program helps the personnel at the outpatient clinics department to insert the patient’s information, access the patient’s medical record at any time and retrieve data with one mouse click. It also provides direct access to medicines.
According to doctors, this program offers fast performance and accurate results. By providing electronic versions of the lab test results and prescription, the program allows the patient to buy medicine from anywhere.
- Laboratory Management System:
The program facilities managing patient samples efficiently and it allows the lab staff to write results electronically. It also facilitates enquiring and preparing labels as well as keeping track of storing and saving samples using barcodes. The program also provides statistical information on sample results as well as analyzing and displaying them in diagrams.
- Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology Management System and (PACS):
This program directly monitors the radiology department services in real-time. The services can be acquired via a preloaded classification list. Only authorized users may access the data. This program is also connected to the PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System) where all types of radiographs are taken, stored, displayed and transmitted to the workstations inside or outside the hospital.
- Pharmacy Management System:
This system is fully compatible with the universal systems of medication management. It contains subsystems to manage medications in alignment with the rest of the systems in order to achieve a safe and all-rounded work environment.
- Operation Room Management System:
This program helps to schedule surgeries and organize medication requests from the pharmacy. It also displays surgery type, anesthesia details, doctor notes (pre-op. and post-op.), and information on who’s in charge of performing the surgery, used materials, and materials available at the storehouse.
- Program advantages for the patient:
- It supports the universal consultation system which facilitates consulting on rare cases that require cooperation in solving them.
- Each consultation visit generates a new number for follow-up purposes.
- It allows printing from anywhere in the system, and the printing can be done in the form of reports or stickers.
- Notifying the doctor when he’s done with all patients.
- Saving and archiving the correct and complete medical documents and information for every patient, and protecting their confidentiality/privacy and providing them upon the patient’s request.
- Sending lab test results in PDf format via WhatsApp.
- The patient’s medical reports are enhanced by images and charts.
- Issuing bills for the patient at any time.
- It helps to educate patients on transparency at work.