The general surgery department at Imam Al-Hujjah Hospital provides sophisticated medical services under the supervision of a specialized medical staff who have many years of experience in their work field and who offer their medical expertise at the general surgery consultation as well as their therapeutic expertise in performing medium and minor surgeries, including:
- Endocrine surgeries: thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal gland, and pancreas.
- Colon, gallbladder, and digestive system surgeries.
- Multiple injuries, accidents, and burns.
- Varicose veins: hernia and incisional hernia, and diabetes foot care.
- Minor surgeries: excision of sebaceous glands and sebaceous cysts.